This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development and maintenance of our internal back-office applications and integrations. This role involves designing, developing, and maintaining features that enable efficient management of workspaces, billing configurations, data operations, contract provisioning automation, and integrations between internal systems. The ideal candidate should have a passion for building robust software solutions and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain features for efficient management of custom workspaces, billing configurations, bulk data operations and exports, contract provisioning automation, and integrations between internal systems.
- Automate current manual processing to improve operational efficiency and contribute to the bottom line.
- Ensure high standards of performance, reliability, and security for back-office applications and integrations.
- Collaborate with the broader engineering team to ensure seamless integration with other systems and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including other developers and go-to-market teams, to develop and enhance internal back-office applications.
- Work closely with go-to-market teams to fulfill custom engineering service requests, such as workspace merging.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues reported by internal teams or customers, providing timely resolutions.
- 1+ years of experience building backend applications
- Experience with any of the following backend frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Spring, Next.js, Django, Symfony, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge or experience of the basics of software testing
- Understanding the basic concepts of microservice architecture
- Willingness to learn Ruby on Rails and Kotlin
- Willingness to learn Postgres for database management
- Curious and eager to know how things work under the hood
- Fluent in English
- Internship/work experience in a team using SCRUM (Nice to have)
- Experience with back-office applications and integrations (Nice to have)
- Joining an established Unicorn company with a valuation of $1.7B
- Exciting team atmosphere and the opportunity to build a whole new category of software
- Ability to change the way products are built globally
- Fast iteration and decision-making process with the ability to have a voice and see the impact of your work
- Backed by top Silicon Valley investors, providing access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- Recognized as one of the hottest tech startups and best startup employers by Forbes and Business Insider
- Empowered, supported, and inclusive work environment
- Trust and transparency are core values in the company culture
- Encouragement of creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement
- Openness and sharing of goals, success, and failures
- Opportunity to shape the company, culture, and product
- Equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equity and diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.