This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Headway is seeking an Associate, Strategy & Operations to help build a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing creative, data-driven solutions to support primary clients, collaborating cross-functionally with engineering, product, and data teams. The role requires 2-3+ years of experience in consulting/operations/investment banking or related experience, with operations experience at a high-growth startup being a plus. The successful candidate will be highly adaptable, a self-starter, and a collaborator, with a strong focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Design and build foundations for a variety of 0-1 initiatives within the Operations function.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build, execute, monitor, and implement scalable products and processes that enable us to deliver on core business challenges.
- Assess and analyze data to develop and determine strategies for accelerating progress, proactively identify areas for improvement, and deliver on roadmap priorities and team OKRs.
- 2-3+ years of experience in consulting / operations / investment banking or related experience; operations experience at a high-growth startup is a plus.
- Experience managing and driving projects forward independently.
- Process driven, extremely detail oriented and highly organized.
- Highly adaptable and can quickly change direction to execute different functions and responsibilities with ease.
- Self-starter, master disambiguator/simplifier and constantly pushing toward clarity and execution.
- Highly data-driven, can drive complex analyses and translate into key actionable insights, projects and OKRs.
- Collaborator, proactively partners across teams while holding teams accountable for business results.
- Systems thinker, inclined to solve problems with product and automation.
- Not provided in the job description.