This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This full-time opportunity with Exiger Diligence involves conducting due diligence research using various research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. The research is then analyzed and transformed into narrative reports, which are used by clients for understanding background information, assessing legitimacy and reputation, and making strategic decisions. Research Associates in this role work independently and collaboratively to produce reports for domestic and international clients, utilizing a combination of web-based compliance tools, open source resources, and client-provided information. Strong analytical and research skills, as well as effective communication and organizational abilities, are essential for success in this position.
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills
- Advanced Chinese language skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict deadlines
- Team player with high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently; takes ownership of tasks and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion
- Ability to utilize technology to solve problems
- Keen interest in the banking and financial services sector and regulations, current events
- Technology-enabled and SaaS solutions for risk and compliance management
- Holistic and innovative approach to problem solving
- AI technology platform, DDIQ, to anticipate market needs
- Recognition and awards for AI, RegTech, and Supply Chain partnerships
- Core values of courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork, and trust
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is some text inside of a div block.