This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This full-time opportunity with Exiger Diligence is for a Research Associate role. The role involves conducting due diligence research using various research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. The research is then analyzed and developed into narrative reports that are used by clients for strategic decision-making. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and research skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. Proficiency in written and verbal English language skills is required, along with a keen interest in the banking and financial services sector.
- Create and determine contents of reports using a combination of web-based compliance tools, open source resources, client-provided information, and Exiger’s case management system.
- Write clear, concise and thoroughly researched reports for clients using a variety of public records, databases, and other web-based sources and tools.
- Utilize judgement and best practices to complete research, writing and editing of cases of different products, scopes, jurisdictions and complexity.
- Determine and escalate identified risk factors to case manager.
- Successfully manage case lifecycle, personal workload and pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate and work within a team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict deadlines.
- Team player with high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently; takes ownership of tasks and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion.
- Ability to utilize technology to solve problems.
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills
- Advanced Arabic language skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced, high volume environment with strict deadlines
- Team player with high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently; takes ownership of tasks and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion
- Ability to utilize technology to solve problems
- Keen interest in the banking and financial services sector and regulations, current events
- Technology-enabled and SaaS solutions for risk and compliance management
- Holistic and innovative approach to problem solving
- Award-winning AI technology platform
- Focus on evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party, and supply chain risk
- 30+ AI, RegTech, and Supply Chain partner awards
- Core values of courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork, and trust
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is some text inside of a div block.