This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Assistant Manager position at Olympus Property is that the candidate will be responsible for assisting the Leasing team with marketing and resident relations, while also focusing on maintaining accurate financial records and managing business operations. The Assistant Manager will be expected to handle leasing responsibilities, provide resident service support, and participate in community events. They will report to the Business Manager and fill in as needed to ensure smooth operations. The ideal candidate should have experience in an Assistant Manager support role, possess strong organizational and verbal skills, and have a customer-centric and problem-solving mindset.
- Maintain the office and resident files with integrity in a confidential and secure manner.
- Safeguard and assure all monies received on the property are properly deposited and entered into the system timely.
- Attend to resident comments and/or complaints promptly.
- Take on leasing responsibilities, including leasing apartments when needed.
- Inspect make ready apartments prior to move-in.
- Ensure that all team members are friendly, open, and available to residents and co-workers while discouraging non-fraternization.
- Manage and monitor all rental collection, including collecting rent in a timely basis and depositing all receipts prior to bank close each day.
- Assess move-out condition of apartments and send a final account statement with the final disposition.
- Immediately inform and refer any liability claims, legal complaints, or other violations to the Property Manager, Regional Manager, and corporate office.
- Keep current on businesses and retail nearby, hiring trends, new construction, and any other aspects of the sub-market and overall market that could impact occupancy and/or income of the property.
- Several years of experience working on-site, including in an Assistant Manager support role
- Confidence to interact with anyone
- Above average organization and verbal skills
- Strong math skills
- Strong empathetic nature
- Pride in work
- Natural born go-getter with a great attitude
- Knack for customer care and problem solving
- Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care are emphasized in the company culture
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance
- Real advancement opportunities are available
- Maintaining office and resident files with integrity in a confidential and secure manner
- Safeguarding and properly depositing all monies received on the property
- Promptly attending to resident comments and complaints
- Assisting with leasing responsibilities, including leasing apartments when needed
- Inspecting make ready apartments prior to move-in
- Requiring friendly and open communication with residents and co-workers
- Managing and monitoring rental collection, including collecting rent in a timely manner and assessing move-out conditions
- Staying informed about businesses and retail nearby, hiring trends, new construction, and other aspects of the sub-market and overall market that could impact occupancy and income of the property
- Opportunity to work in a trustworthy, family-oriented, and fun environment
- Collaboration and idea sharing are encouraged within the organization
- Equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.