This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
OKX, a leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchange, is seeking a full-time remote Affiliate Marketing Manager with at least 3 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing affiliate campaigns, expanding the influencer resources in the local market, and devising creative ways to identify potential affiliates. The ideal candidate will have experience in building large affiliate networks, be fluent in Mandarin, and have a Bachelor's degree or above.
- Develop, manage, and optimize affiliate campaigns
- Develop new affiliate network and improve the performance of existing affiliates
- Mainly focus on expanding the influencer resources in local market, which could bring trading users and income to the platform
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates
- Optimize the strategy of business develop and plan corresponding actions to ensure the conversion rate
- Analyze user habits and user behavior, and judge the trend of business development
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing/ business development experience in the Cryptocurrency space
- Experience in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
- Fluency in Mandarin
This is some text inside of a div block.