This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an Adoption Engineer to join our team at ThousandEyes. As an Adoption Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing adoption and utilization of our technology through best practice recommendations. Working closely with the Customer Success Specialist, you will serve as a post-sale technical consultant, ensuring the success of our customers and providing product trainings and customer roadmaps. The ideal candidate should have technical customer-facing experience, knowledge of network infrastructures and cloud technologies, and excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of Technical Support, Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, or similar technical customer facing roles
- Strong desire to learn and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of network infrastructures, cloud technologies and application frameworks
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Good English communications is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Cisco values diversity and encourages people from all backgrounds to apply
- Emphasis on unlocking potential and not solely focusing on educational degrees and experience
- Culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and even failure
- Recognition of the importance of diverse teams
- COVID-19 vaccination requirements for certain roles with accommodations for medical, religious, and other reasons
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.