This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Forum One is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships across a large portfolio of clients. Your expertise in consulting, digital communications, user experience, and/or technology will be utilized to serve as a trusted advisor to clients. Additionally, you will be tasked with expanding services, growing accounts, and ensuring client satisfaction. This is an opportunity to join a mission-driven company and make a meaningful impact.
- Serve as a senior strategic adviser overseeing a portfolio of active projects and client accounts, ensuring high-quality work, exceptional client satisfaction, and strong financial performance.
- Build relationships and trust with account contacts, advocating for client’s needs and being a strategic advisor throughout all of their engagements. Help them plan for the future.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand services and grow accounts within your portfolio of existing accounts while maintaining profitability. This includes strategic account planning, account-based marketing, account mapping, networking, and outreach.
- Conduct regular account reviews to highlight key results, conduct metric analysis, and recommend process/procedure changes to better address client needs.
- Cultivate new leads, convert leads into qualified opportunities, and identify up-sell opportunities within existing accounts and work with solutions architects, sales executives, and proposal team to write proposals and execute contracts.
- Support your project managers and project teams and help solve challenging client situations, and working to ensure overall project team satisfaction and project health.
- Support marketing efforts by developing collateral in the form of white papers, blog posts, and case studies about your client work.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in account management, senior project management, digital strategy, or growing accounts
- Experienced in project management within an agency or consulting environment, client relationship development, stakeholder alignment, and high client satisfaction
- Solutions architecture, account-based marketing, or sales experience
- Experience with organizations that work with issues of importance, particularly in Forum One's target sectors
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement