Casted is the first Amplified Marketing Platform and the only audio and video podcast solution designed for enterprise marketers. Casted’s platform empowers B2B companies to activate, amplify, and attribute audio and video content while increasing brand awareness, driving lead generation, and bolstering customer engagement. Casted’s customers include Salesforce, PayPal, HubSpot, Drift, and ZoomInfo. Based in Indianapolis, the company is backed by Revolution Ventures, High Alpha Capital, Elevate Ventures, Tappan Hill Ventures, and more. Learn more at casted.us or follow on Twitter @gocasted.
Casted's mission is to revolutionize the world of podcasting by providing a platform that empowers marketers to create and distribute high-quality audio content. With a focus on storytelling and audience engagement, Casted aims to help businesses build stronger relationships with their customers through the power of podcasting. By providing a comprehensive suite of tools and resources, Casted is helping to shape the future of audio marketing.
- Inclusivity: Casted is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, valuing the unique perspectives and experiences of each team member to drive innovation and growth.
- Empowerment: Casted encourages employees to take ownership of their work, providing the necessary tools and support to help them excel in their roles and make a meaningful impact on the company's success.
- Collaboration: Casted emphasizes the importance of teamwork and open communication, promoting a culture where employees work together to achieve shared goals and overcome challenges.
- Continuous Learning: Casted is committed to the personal and professional growth of its employees, offering opportunities for skill development, knowledge expansion, and career advancement.
- Customer-Centricity: Casted prioritizes the needs and satisfaction of its customers, ensuring that its products and services are designed to help users achieve their goals and maximize their potential.
CEO and Co-Founder
Product and Technology
No items found.