BetterUp is a human transformation company that dares to innovate the future of work by helping people and businesses grow personally and professionally to reach peak performance and maximize their potential, through coaching, content, community, and cutting-edge AI technology. BetterUp is the inventor of virtual coaching and the largest mental health and coaching startup in the world, with the world’s largest network of over 3,000 Coaches offering support in 46 languages across over 90 countries. Trusted by more than 380 organizations including NASA, Google, Snap Inc., Hilton, Warner Media, and other leading Fortune 1,000 companies, BetterUp delivers on three key impact areas – Mental Fitness, career & leadership development, and social connection – inspiring people everywhere to live with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Investors include Wellington Management, ICONIQ Growth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, PLUS Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Mubadala Investment Company, Morningside Group, SV Angel, Freestyle Capital, Crosslink Capital, and Tenaya Capital. BetterUp’s Science Board is composed of leading researchers in the fields of positive psychology and human performance including Martin Seligman, Adam Grant, Shawn Achor, and Quinetta Roberson. BetterUp has been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Fortune’s Great Places to Work, and People Magazine’s Companies that Care.
BetterUp's core mission is centered around unlocking human potential by providing personalized coaching, mentorship, and professional development resources. Their primary goal is to empower individuals and organizations to achieve peak performance, enhance well-being, and foster a growth mindset. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and a network of expert coaches, BetterUp strives to revolutionize the way people learn, grow, and thrive in their professional and personal lives.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
- Empathy: BetterUp values empathy, creating a safe and supportive environment where employees can connect with each other and their clients on a deeper level.
- Growth mindset: BetterUp encourages a growth mindset, promoting continuous learning and development to help employees reach their full potential.
- Inclusion: BetterUp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where diversity is celebrated and everyone feels valued and respected.
- Impact: BetterUp strives to make a positive impact on the world, empowering individuals and organizations to achieve their goals and create meaningful change.
Co-founder & COO
CEO & Co-Founder