In this internship you will not only get a chance to be a part of an early stage startup (<10 people), but also get to help support thousands of job seekers. You will learn job search and career development skills that will be useful throughout your entire career.
- Start Date: June 6th
- End Date: Flexible depending on schedule
- Number of hours: 30 hours per week
- Fee: $15 per hour
- The Research Intern will work directly with the product & revenue teams on a few major projects throughout the summer while assisting with day-to-day revenue operations.
- Our summer interns will integrate into our small but mighty team by joining weekly meetings and brainstorms.
- What we need help with: We’re looking for an intern who's passionate and/or curious about research and data to help us build out a database for career skills and courses. The Research Intern will also help us write content on different course providers in the tech industry utilizing the course database.
- What you’ll gain: A broad foundation in the research and operations space, a way to test out the field to see if it interests you as a possible career, autonomy in your day-to-day with the knowledge that you have a team to support you remotely, and an inside look at both the job search process and what it looks like to be part of an early-stage startup.
- Conduct online research on the latest keywords, skills, and courses in the career space.
- Help to build, automate, and maintain our career course / skills database.
- Write content on different skills and courses for SEO and Revenue Optimization.
- Work closely with product & revenue teams on other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Current college undergraduate or recent graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Effective communicator who can succeed in a fully remote team
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively in a small team
- Excited about helping people land jobs they love
- Excited to work with early stage startups
- Working Knowledge of all G-Suite platforms (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Webflow or CMS experience is a plus, but not required