We believe people should have the opportunity to love the work they do, so we’re on a mission to enable fulfilling careers for everyone. Teal provides community, guidance, and tools from first job through retirement. Our products help members figure out their next move, offer tips and advice on how to stand out during the job application process, or position themselves for growth at their current companies.
Does the idea of ramping up marketing efforts across social media excite you? Are you an analytical thinker who also likes to tell stories in a variety of mediums? Do you like not only creating and planning content but developing relationships with the actual people who interact with it? If so, we’d love to meet you. Finding the right job can be hard -- join us to help make it a little easier.
The marketing team at Teal is responsible for sharing our vision, as well as finding, onboarding, and retaining members using organic and paid channels. As a Social Content Marketer at Teal, YOU will own Teal’s social content & interaction to increase our brand visibility and top of funnel engagement. You will assist with overall growth and performance marketing strategy.
As a Social Content Marketer at Teal You Will:
- Be passionately member-focused and a champion for our community, including creative ways to use social content to promote our members’ stories and careers.
- Be one of the faces & voices representing the Teal community on social media as well as within internal and external communities.
- Own a wide range of social channels' growth & success. Developing and executing a social content marketing strategy, and constantly ideating on ways for us to drive awareness of Teal and high value engagement.
- Understand our business model and goals to create a social content engagement plan that delivers meaningful, lasting growth, and brand affinity.
- Leverage data to understand our audience and identify the best messages & channels for growth throughout the Teal member lifecycle
- Monitor conversations around career growth, job seeking, and Teal across the internet, surfacing sentiment, pain points, and ideas, as well as crafting and refining ways for Teal to respond or engage.
- Be obsessed with providing more value to job seekers on social media by promoting free Teal products, events, tools, community, etc.
- Work with members to help create referral content and best practices for accelerating world of mouth and referrals on social channels.
- Work with the marketing team and maintain ownership of the social marketing content calendar and support marketing content and events.
- Create posts, stories, videos, articles, and social events that communicate Teal’s key messages to target audiences.
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions about social content and strategy using metrics like: site traffic, organic social performance metrics, referrals, etc.
You Have Experience:
- Creating content for social media and engaging with people on various platforms. You're charismatic and easy to understand on video.
- Testing new social channels and marketing ideas, and translating results into actionable insights
- Developing content for a consumer focused company or product.
- Balancing short-term demands with long-term vision
- Responding to and engaging a high volume of people online.
- You are comfortable with social media management platforms like Hootsuite or Loomly
- Identifying gaps in a marketing strategy and proactively creating a solution
What Awesome Looks Like:
- At 1 month: We will have tested and identified the initial channels Teal will leverage to grow its brand and community
- At 3 months: We will have a predictable top of funnel to carry us through our next 6 months of growth
- At 6 months: We will be consistently acquiring 2,000+ members a month on to our platform.
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work team
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 16 week paid parental leave
- 80% coverage of health insurance for full family, Commuter Benefits & 401K Benefits with company matching.
- Guaranteed 1-month severance if things don’t work out. You are trusting us with your career, we want you to know we take it seriously.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity & Harassment: (Come as you are. Feel welcome. Feel safe.) We are committed to safeguarding our workplace from all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, or family status. This commitment extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, interviewing, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.