- 3+ years experience in program management, business development, partnerships, or other relevant experience
- Build partnerships by facilitating and nurturing alliances with top VC and incubator firms to ensure Amplitude is the product analytics solution of choice.
- Scale our global reach by partnering with web and product teams to continuously improve the inquiry and application process and user experience.
- Inform our retention strategy by partnering with lifecycle marketing and product teams to increase account activation and engagement for our programs.
- Accelerate revenue by working hand-in-hand with sales leaders to equip sales with the training, collateral, and knowledge they need to convert startups into Amplitude customers.
- Support Startups day-to-day by responding to email inquiries from program participants and facilitating introductions to product specialists, sales and support.
- Become a domain expert by routinely tracking and monitoring changes to the startup programs of those in and adjacent to our industry to ensure ours are competitive
- Identify key metrics to monitor our startup program performance and continuously iterate on ways to improve them.
About this position
This role will help startups all over the world innovate through their adoption of Amplitude. We’re looking for an experienced startup programs manager to lead strategic ownership, execution, and support of our existing and future startup programs. This is an individual contributor role on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, with the opportunity to re-envision and scale the existing programs.
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.