This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The VP of Account Management at Afresh will be responsible for building and managing a team of Account Executives to handle customer relationships. This role involves identifying pain points and opportunities for Afresh to provide value to customers, as well as driving renewal and expansion within the existing customer base. The ideal candidate will focus on growth, establish themselves as an industry thought leader, and develop deep relationships with C Suite executives. They will also serve as a coach and mentor for the Account Executive team and collaborate with other departments to prioritize customer needs.
- Relentlessly focus on growth for Afresh, yourself, and your team, and find ways to improve efficiency.
- Establish yourself as an industry thought leader and build relationships with C Suite executives.
- Drive the full cycle enterprise sales process and coach others on your team to do the same.
- Deliver value for customers and advocate for their needs within the organization.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for the Account Executive team.
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, and Engineering to prioritize customer needs.
- Develop a team that can deliver value and growth for partners.
- Manage complex customer relationships with Fortune 100 companies.
- Support the team through renewal and expansion cycles with customers.
- 12+ years of field sales experience focused on generating new business within enterprise accounts (Fortune 100 Companies) with an emphasis on supply chain and retail/grocery related technology.
- 4+ years building and leading a team of Account Managers.
- History of understanding customer pain points, strategic initiatives and mapping solutions to meet those needs.
- Natural curiosity for customer challenges and intuition for mapping solutions to help solve those pain points.
- Ability to balance trade-offs across multiple customers and arrive at win-win scenarios for our portfolio of customers.
- Proven ability to establish deeper relationships with C Level executives across multiple customers.
- Experience managing quota of $10M+ in renewal and expansion opportunities.
- Pro-active, strategic thinker who can work cross functionally to drive right outcomes for Afresh.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- BA/BS required.
- Travel up to 75%
- Highly competitive cash compensation
- Benefits package
- Pay equity audit conducted twice a year
- Total compensation (salary plus on-target earnings)
- Opportunity to work on the #1 solution to curb climate change
- Positive social impact
- Rocket ship financial growth
- Cutting-edge technology
- Equal employment opportunities
- Remote work options for employees residing in specific states
- Possibility of key roles requiring local presence in San Francisco office
- Vibrant, diverse, and inclusive team
- Company values of proactivity, kindness, candor, and humility
This is some text inside of a div block.