This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Amplitude is seeking a Staff Product Engineer to join their Customer Data Platform team. This role involves building and evolving a highly-sophisticated, data-intensive enterprise product. The Staff Product Engineer will be responsible for developing new features, integrating with backend services, collaborating with cross-functional teams, leading engineering discussions, and mentoring junior engineers. The ideal candidate should have experience in TypeScript, React/Redux, HTML, CSS, Python, Java, Node, GraphQL, and Postgres.
- Lead projects, from ideation and implementation, through to launch.
- Develop new features for data connection management and customer insights discovery using TypeScript, React/Redux, HTML, and CSS.
- Integrate with backend services and improve our API infrastructure built with Python, Java, Node, GraphQL and Postgres.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and design teams to iterate on our product.
- Lead engineering discussions and drive engineering best practices.
- Mentor and contribute to the success of junior engineers.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
- 7+ years of experience working as a Product Engineer, or a full-stack engineer with a front-end focus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to dive into new code bases, languages and frameworks
- Passion in solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Technical leadership in your current team. Other team members seek you out for mentorship and advice
- Excellent communication skills and great empathy in understanding and solving customer needs
- Pride yourself in your excellent attention to detail and your design and UX sensibilities
- Previous experience in enterprise analytics or data products
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverages, with 100% employer-paid premiums for employee Medical, Dental, and Vision on select plans
- Flexible time off, paid holidays, and more
- Generous stipends for wellness, learning and development, commuter transit/parking, home office equipment, and more
- Excellent Parental benefits including 12-20 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, Carrot Fertility Benefits/Adoption/Surrogacy support, Back-up Child Care support
- Mental health and wellness benefits including no cost employee access to Modern Health coaching & therapy Sessions and high-quality physician office experience via One Medical membership (select U.S. locations only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product according to the 2022 G2 Best Software report
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator, and other top-tier investors
- Global and fast-growing team with offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world
- Equal employment opportunities (EEO) provided by Amplitude
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.