This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to execute acquisition strategies and drive growth for our rapidly expanding sales organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruiting top sales talent, coaching and developing a senior level individual contributor team, and maintaining a strong understanding of market trends and prospect opportunities. As a key leader on the Sales leadership team, the Senior Sales Manager will also partner with senior leadership across Sales, Product, Marketing, and Operations to execute our go-to-market strategy and drive the success of our flagship SmartAdvisor product. This role requires 5+ years of leadership experience in managing and scaling high-performance sales teams, as well as expertise in forecasting, goal-setting, and analyzing sales performance data.
- Execute SmartAsset's go-to-market strategy for the flagship Smartadvisor product while also building the mid to longer term blueprint
- Recruit top sales talent across the individual contributor levels
- Coach, motivate, and develop a senior level individual contributor team who are experts in acquisition sales
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of market trends and prospect opportunities
- Partner with senior leadership across Sales, Product, Marketing, and Operations to execute SmartAdvisor's strategy
- Partner with HRBP on best practices for employee engagement, workforce planning, and performance management
- Forecast, set objectives & goals, and analyze sales performance data to improve sales effectiveness
- Communicate effectively to motivate and develop both leaders and individual contributors
- Work in a fast-paced, team environment and be hands-on
- Manage and drive KPIs to maximize performance
- Partner with sales training on new hire on-boarding and continuing education
- Delegate effectively and manage processes
- Preferred skills/experience: financial technology or technology expertise, experience selling into the wealth management industry.
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing, training, and scaling a high-performance sales team in a high-growth, client acquisition sales environment.
- Track record of leadership success in a remote environment.
- Demonstrated success forecasting, setting objectives & goals and analyzing sales performance data to improve sales effectiveness.
- Expert communicator with the ability to motivate and develop both leaders and individual contributors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment where you love being in a hands-on role.
- Ability to manage and drive KPIs to maximize performance.
- Experience partnering with sales training on the creation and execution of new hire on-boarding, as well as continuing education.
- Effective at delegation and process management.
- Financial technology or technology expertise.
- Experience selling into the wealth management industry.
- All roles at SmartAsset are currently and will remain remote - flexibility to work from anywhere in the contiguous US.
- Medical, Dental, Vision - multiple packages available based on your individualized needs
- Life/AD&D Insurance - basic coverage at 100% company paid, additional supplemental available
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- FSA: Medical and Dependant Care
- Equity packages for each role
- Time Off: PTO, 3 Month Paid Parental Leave, Secondary Caregiver Leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Resource Groups supporting our underrepresented communities
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Minimum Salary of $120k - 160K + commission + equity + benefits (for residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, Rhode Island, Washington, and New York City)
This is some text inside of a div block.