This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the role of Sr. Executive, Creator Solutions is to be a driving force within the Creative Strategy department at Whalar. The main responsibilities include identifying and analyzing creator communities, contributing to new business proposals with on-strategy sample creator casting, and collaborating with strategists to shape on-strategy creator talent. The role also involves conducting thorough research and analysis of creator communities, acquiring direct insights from creators, and continuously exploring creative methods to involve creators in pitches. The ideal candidate should have 1-2+ years of experience in a creative, fast-paced environment and a deep understanding of the evolving creator landscape.
- Identify and analyze creator communities across diverse industry verticals to support creative strategy pitches
- Contribute to new business and recurring business proposals with on-strategy sample creator casting
- Collaborate with Strategists to shape on-strategy creator sample talent, ensuring alignment with business goals and enhancing new business pitches' impact
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of creator communities to provide insights for pitch development in collaboration with Creative Strategists and the Associate Director of Creator Solutions
- Acquire direct insights from creators via relationships, platform interactions, and innovative methods to gain a deeper understanding of creators' preferences and needs
- Contribute to pitch deck development, ensuring optimal design and flow to effectively showcase creators' stories
- Work with creative strategists to craft tailored creative thought starters for individual creators, delivering compelling and innovative concepts for each pitch
- Continuously explore creative methods to involve creators in pitches, enhancing their contribution to our go-to-market efforts.
- 1-2+ years of experience in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Deep familiarity with various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, SnapChat, Pinterest, and Twitch
- General understanding of creator strategy
- Creative and curious mindset with a can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, flexible, and scrappy work environment
- Team player willing to take on various tasks
- Passion for DEI advocacy in the creator economy
- Farewell to long commutes! Remote-friendly roles offer unmatched comfort and connectivity.
- Flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences.
- Company-wide yearly bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
- 25 days of PTO + Sick days + Winter break.
- Retirement planning with employer match.
- Monthly phone/internet reimbursement.
- Professional development stipend.
- Home office allowance.
- Fertility benefits.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Calm App subscription (Add up to 4 dependents).
- Fwrd personal development App subscription.
- Volunteer Days.
- Identity theft protection & Legal assistance.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Pet Insurance.
- Social Programs.
- 4.5 day work week.