This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Messari is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their on-chain data team. This team is responsible for all aspects of blockchain data, from network fundamentals to protocol metrics. The role involves collaborating with other teams to design and build new services, develop systems and APIs, optimize performance and scalability, and extend delivery mechanisms. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience with modern backend technologies, a passion for shipping high-quality products, and a desire to work on complex projects. Projects could include designing and maintaining data products, building enterprise APIs, and creating a real-time alerting/notification system. The salary range for this position is $185,000 - $200,000+.
- Collaborate with product management and other teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design and build new services to expand the scope of quantitative data provided to users and the research team.
- Develop systems and APIs (RESTful + GraphQL) to power applications used by users every day.
- Extend delivery mechanisms of the notification system to reach users across new platforms.
- Optimize the performance and scalability of the backend system to meet the needs of the growing user base and subscriptions.
- Maintain mission-critical production services.
- Work on big complex projects with lots of ownership.
- Ship high-quality products.
- Help teammates grow.
- Work with real-time data platforms (preferred).
- Design, build, and maintain various data products.
- Build performant, robust, and scalable enterprise-tier APIs.
- Develop a real-time alerting/notification system for important on-chain events.
- Salary ranges for this position: Senior: $185,000 - $200,000+.
- 5+ years experience with modern backend technologies including Golang, Postgres, and AWS (languages are preferred, not required)
- Experience maintaining a mission-critical production services
- A desire to work on big complex projects with lots of ownership
- A passion for shipping high-quality products
- Empathetic and love to help your teammates grow
- Experience working with real-time data platforms is a plus
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options
- Health, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance coverage
- Disability Insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- WeWork: All Access Pass
- 401k with 3% Match
- $500 WFH (Work From Home) set up allowance
- Community & Social Events
- Learning and Development opportunities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.