This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Messari is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their core Engineering team. The role involves architecting, developing, and maintaining the robust infrastructure that powers Messari's crypto market intelligence products. The engineer will be responsible for orchestrating a fleet of microservices, ensuring the flow and security of real-time data, and developing monitoring and alerting systems. The ideal candidate should have experience with modern back-end technologies, distributed metric collection, and Infrastructure-As-Code platforms. Passion for building data infrastructure systems and an interest in the crypto space are also desirable.
- 3+ years experience with modern back-end technologies including Kubernetes, Docker, Postgres, and AWS.
- Experience maintaining and iterating on distributed metric collection, monitoring and log aggregation systems, such as Grafana, Prometheus, and Loki.
- Passionate about building and maintaining data infrastructure systems, and a love of building resiliency while growing a fleet of services.
- Disciplined in working with Infrastructure-As-Code (IAC) platforms such as Pulumi or Terraform.
- Comfortable working autonomously on complex projects.
- Empathetic and inspirational to the growth of your peers.
- Interest in the crypto space, and a love for building tools that help users dive deep into this world.
- Experience with, or exposure to, other elements of our software stack: Golang, Java, NodeJS, Python, GraphQL, SQL, TimescaleDB or other time-series technologies, RabbitMQ/NATS or other messaging buses.
- Specific experience with Web3 infrastructure and/or ETL data pipelines.
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options
- Health, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance coverage
- Disability Insurance coverage
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- WeWork: All Access Pass
- 401k with 3% Match
- $500 WFH (Work From Home) set up allowance
- Community & Social Events
- Learning and Development opportunities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.