This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Solutions Architect at Appspace, your role will involve partnering with various teams within the organization to drive product adoption, assist customers in maximizing the platform's potential, and deliver customized solutions. You will be responsible for showcasing Appspace product solutions, explaining their features and benefits to customers and partners. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Customer Success and Service Delivery teams to expand existing accounts through new feature demonstrations, client consultations, and project scoping and implementation. Strong communication skills, both technical and business-oriented, are essential for this role, as well as the ability to translate customer needs into actionable technical solutions within the Appspace platform.
- Provide technical and sales support for prospective and existing customers, particularly with regard to custom solutions and complex deployments.
- Take the lead on moving custom services engagements through the scoping and sales process from a technical perspective, knowing when to engage other team members for success and closure.
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for customers who have engaged the Enhanced Services team for custom work.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Assist with developing formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities, focusing on meeting customer business requirements at the solution and architectural level.
- Ability to understand complex customer technical and business situations and identify where Appspace solutions can provide value.
- Act as a subject matter expert for ongoing implementations and deployments, providing solutions that fit customer use cases and scoping custom engagements when required.
- Collaborate with the Enhanced Services team and Customer Success team to ensure proposed solutions are properly scoped and successful.
- Help drive account and partner relationship building.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships leading to trusted advisor status within the customer and partner base.
- Ability to work effectively across teams and collaborate with a variety of departments.
- Knowledge and mastery of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria, and applications of use, and the ability to continually learn as featuresets evolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated history of exhibiting technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Prior sales, sales engineering, or solution architect experience preferred.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships leading to trusted advisor status within customer and partner base
- Ability to work effectively across teams and collaborate with a variety of departments
- Knowledge and mastery of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria, and applications of use and the ability to continually learn as featuresets evolve
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated history of exhibiting technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Prior sales, sales engineering, or solution architect experience preferred
- Custom development experience
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Mental health resources
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave program
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work opportunities
- Paid company holidays
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Appspace Quiet Fridays (No non-essential internal meetings scheduled)
- Casual dress work environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
- No discrimination or harassment tolerated
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.