This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer-II (Backend) at Innovaccer to contribute to the creation of an exceptional product experience. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of engineers to develop user-friendly features that address our customers' pain points. Your responsibilities will include building efficient applications, implementing best practices, and enhancing the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product. Additionally, you should have a start-up mindset, a strong willingness to learn, and expertise in Python, web frameworks, web services, and databases.
- 3+ years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of Python and experience with any web framework (Django, etc)
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill
- Experience in Web Services and REST
- Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database
- Experience in Solution Architecture
- Proven experience with Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Expert in Python and Django, Code Reviews (Preferred)
- Server Deployment (Preferred)
- Mongo DB/Postgres SQL DB (Preferred)
- JIRA Administration (Preferred)
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Take time off to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset.
- Open Floor Plan: Enjoy open floor sittings at every office location, where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.