This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented Senior Manager-Digital Marketing to lead our firm's digital marketing initiatives. This role will involve developing and implementing effective digital marketing strategies across various channels, such as websites, emails, social media, and paid media. The main objective is to generate demand for our products and solutions, strengthen our reputation, and drive continuous growth. The Senior Manager-Digital Marketing will also be responsible for planning and executing digital campaigns, managing social media presence, analyzing campaign performance, and ensuring a positive return on investment.
- Experience across different digital organic and paid channels – social media, SEO/SEM, Programmatic, Display campaigns, e-mail marketing, web analytics etc.
- Marketing/campaign/product/project management experience with any agency would be a bonus
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent knowledge of the campaign briefing process
- Managing/Maintaining all the documentation required in the campaigning process
- Proficient in using CRM, reporting and Email Marketing Tools
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Industry-Focused Certifications
- Rewards and Recognition
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being
- Sabbatical Leave Policy
- Open Floor Plan
- Paternity and Maternity Leave