This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Support Engineer at Salsify, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our customers by providing high-quality technical support and acting as their voice within the company. You will work closely with a global team of support professionals to develop a deep understanding of the Salsify platform and our customers' specific needs. Your responsibilities will include promptly responding to customer queries, assessing the need for escalation, handling customer feedback and frustrations, and engaging in ongoing knowledge development activities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to mentor and support other team members, actively participate in your own professional development, and contribute to process improvements.
- Maintains high-quality technical omni-channel support while consistently delivering on monthly KPIs and top quality support experience; Promptly responding to customer queries through proper channels
- Accurately assesses the need to escalate cases to the next level of support, leadership, and internal teams (e.g. flagging churn risk)
- Confidently handles customer feedback, frustrations and case escalations; Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers issues as needed
- Engages in ongoing knowledge development activities, such as feature release training, Salsify certifications, and topic-based bootcamps; Proposes and organizes office hours and knowledge meetings
- Provides mentorship, training and ongoing support to other team members; may assist with recruiting efforts (interview) and onboarding activities for new hires
- Take a proactive approach in developing Salsify knowledge development; Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Obtaining and proactively sharing knowledge with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- Active role in your own professional development; Able to give/receive constructive feedback.
- Represents the support team while working cross-functionally with other departments; able to provide insights and advocates for our customers and team
- Identifying process challenges and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Actively participates in non-case handling activities, such as team mentoring, product beta testing, knowledge documentation
- Owns and/or participates in projects and activities aligned with a leadership track or a technical track
- 4 or more years of technical support experience in a fast-paced environment
- History of high performance and known as the go-to person for help
- Ability to maintain high-quality technical omni-channel support and deliver on monthly KPIs
- Ability to clearly and thoughtfully explain new technical concepts to a wide variety of personas
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to teach others
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated self-starter and individual performer
- Ability to raise opportunities for process improvements and be part of the solution
- Technical proficiency in HTML, APIs, log files, networking, and system architecture
- Familiarity with GS1 knowledge (a plus)
- Knowledge of the challenges brands and retailers face in e-commerce
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.