This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Support Engineer at Salsify, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our customers by providing exceptional customer support and acting as their voice within the company. You will develop a deep understanding of the Salsify platform and our customers' specific needs, while working alongside a global team of technical support professionals. Your responsibilities will include troubleshooting, investigating, and creating bug reports, as well as representing the support team in cross-functional collaborations. This role requires at least 2 years of technical support experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to various individuals.
- 2 or more years of technical support experience in a fast-paced environment
- History of high performance and known as the go-to person for help
- Ability to clearly and thoughtfully explain new technical concepts to a wide variety of personas
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to teach others
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Motivated to be a self-starter and individual performer
- Experience with common support tools like Salesforce and Jira (or similar)
- Participation in 24x7 on-call routine
- Technical proficiency with HTML, APIs, log files, networking, system architecture, and solving ambiguous issues (bonus)
- Excel formula experience (bonus)
- Knowledge of the challenges brands and retailers face in the e-commerce industry today (bonus)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.