This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Design and implement innovative and efficient front-end solutions that integrate machine learning capabilities into the digital twin platform
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces
- Ensure the scalability, performance, and security of the front-end codebase
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, promoting best practices and maintaining high code quality standards
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in front-end development technologies and share knowledge with the team
- Contribute to complex technical projects or products
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic thinking, and understanding of data structures
- Communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with team members
- Full stack software engineering background
- Experience in gaming / graphics manipulation / 3D digital twin or geospatial mapping software development would be highly advantageous
- Contributing to complex technical projects or products
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic thinking, and understanding of data structures
- Clear communicator and collaborator
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful Equity
- Hybrid Max Environment (work from office / home or a blend of the two)
- Regular office events
- Working on a genuinely complex, innovative and industry leading product making a genuine difference in the world around us.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.