This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Openly is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team and contribute to building the technology infrastructure for their insurance platform. The role involves designing and implementing security best practices, automating tasks, developing monitoring and alerting systems, and making important architectural and operational decisions. The company is in a period of growth and expansion, with a strong backing from top investors. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that is re-envisioning and enhancing the customer experience in the insurance industry.
- 4+ years of professional/production experience developing and using infrastructure automation tools and techniques
- Proven track record of creating improvements in business-critical systems around stability, performance, and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complete systems from start
- Competitive salary
- Corporate bonus program
- Equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with corporate contribution
- FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- "Work-from-anywhere in the US" mentality
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.