This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Chief is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer to join their in-house SFDC Team. The role involves working closely with the Lead Engineer and Architect to develop and deliver best-in-class business processes, as well as building customizations within Salesforce. The Senior Salesforce Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining automated unit testing, supporting integration and functional testing, and maintaining the existing Salesforce codebase. They will also be involved in refining user stories, participating in agile ceremonies, and implementing a modern development process. The role requires expertise in APEX, Visualforce, LWC, and web service technologies.
- Work directly with Lead Engineer and Architect to break down solutions into tickets that iterate us towards our ideal long term designs
- Responsible for developing and maintaining automated unit testing, and supporting integration and functional testing primarily on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ (Revenue integrations into 3rd party revenue systems, not SF Billing)
- Maintain, evolve, and document existing Salesforce codebase and deployment processes
- Provide thoughtful code reviews and recommendations to continuously improve our stack
- Be a role model in delivering high-quality code on-time, despite high degrees of complexity and ambiguity
- Demonstrate ownership for features post-release, including long-term deliveries and follow-up releases
- Actively participate in refining user stories, team retrospectives, and other agile ceremonies
- Use APEX, Visualforce and LWC to enable new functionality and extend existing apps within our organization.
- Implement and manage a modern development process from feature inception to production deployment.
- Use common web service technologies–REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.–to bring data into and out of Salesforce
- Design and develop APIs, Services, and orchestration layers to keep the platform extensible and open to external services.
- Contribute to medium and long-range plans based on the roadmap.
- Experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Familiarity with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ
- Proficient in APEX, Visualforce, and LWC
- Ability to develop and maintain automated unit testing
- Knowledge of Salesforce codebase and deployment processes
- Strong code review and recommendation skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality code on-time
- Ownership of features post-release
- Active participation in agile ceremonies
- Experience with web service technologies (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Design and development of APIs, Services, and orchestration layers
- Contribution to medium and long-range plans based on the roadmap
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.