This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Chief is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Engineer to join their in-house SFDC Team. The role involves working closely with the Lead Engineer and Architect to develop and deliver best-in-class business processes, as well as building customizations within Salesforce. The Senior Salesforce Engineer will be responsible for breaking down solutions, developing and maintaining automated unit testing, supporting integration and functional testing, and maintaining the existing Salesforce codebase. They will also provide code reviews and recommendations to continuously improve the stack.
- Extensive, recent and continuous hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ
- Proficiency in APEX, Visualforce, and LWC for enabling new functionality and extending existing apps within the organization
- Knowledge of common web service technologies such as REST, SOAP, JSON, etc. for data integration with Salesforce
- Ability to design and develop APIs, Services, and orchestration layers to keep the platform extensible and open to external services
- Strong code review skills and ability to provide recommendations for improvement
- Ownership and accountability for features post-release, including long-term deliveries and follow-up releases
- Active participation in agile ceremonies and refinement of user stories
- Experience in maintaining and documenting existing Salesforce codebase and deployment processes
- Familiarity with medium and long-range planning based on the roadmap
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.