This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
SkySafe is seeking a Senior Reverse Engineer who is passionate about tearing things apart, reversing custom protocols, and developing tools to abuse functionality. The role involves reverse engineering embedded devices and drone technologies. The company offers a range of benefits including free lunch, health coverage, wellness benefits, snacks, and flexible work hours. The successful candidate will join a small team of hackers in San Diego and have the opportunity to learn new skills and explore interesting systems in the drone security industry.
- Stay on the forefront of drone product development, releases, and hobbyist communities.
- Research capabilities and features of new systems, worldwide.
- Analyze hardware and software components, protocols, and data formats.
- Produce and maintain internal documentation of system features and interfaces.
- Stay current with embedded reverse engineering techniques.
- Work in a small team environment, leveraging version control systems, issue trackers, and messaging tools.
- 7+ years of experience reverse-engineering hardware and software systems, with a particular focus on hardware
- Proficiency in analyzing hardware and software components, protocols, and data formats
- Knowledge of embedded reverse engineering techniques
- Familiarity with drone product development, releases, and hobbyist communities
- Ability to research capabilities and features of new systems worldwide
- Strong documentation skills for producing and maintaining internal documentation of system features and interfaces
- Experience working in a small team environment, utilizing version control systems, issue trackers, and messaging tools
- 7+ years of experience in reverse-engineering hardware and software systems
- Research capabilities and features of new systems worldwide
- Experience with fault injection attacks, including voltage, clock, and/or EMFI attacks
- Vulnerability Research, Fuzzing, Exploit Development
- Proficiency with IDA Pro, JTAG, GDB, and other debuggers
- Familiarity with ARM, PPC, MIPS, and other embedded architectures
- Knowledge of RTOS implementations
- Expertise in protocol analysis
- Proficiency in binary exploitation, cracking, etc.
- Experience with software-defined radio frameworks and instruments
- Knowledge of radio communication systems, modulation techniques, error-correction algorithms, etc.
- Familiarity with a range of embedded protocols, including USB, ethernet, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.