This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
SkySafe is seeking a Senior Reverse Engineer who is passionate about reverse engineering embedded devices and drone technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience in tearing things apart, reversing custom protocols, and developing tools to abuse functionality. This role involves staying up-to-date with drone product development, researching new systems, analyzing hardware and software components, and producing internal documentation. The successful candidate will work in a small team environment and should have at least 7 years of experience in reverse-engineering hardware and software systems.
- Stay on the forefront of drone product development, releases, and hobbyist communities.
- Research capabilities and features of new systems, worldwide.
- Analyze hardware and software components, protocols, and data formats.
- Produce and maintain internal documentation of system features and interfaces.
- Stay current with embedded reverse engineering techniques.
- Work in a small team environment, leveraging version control systems, issue trackers, and messaging tools.
- 7+ years of experience in reverse-engineering hardware and software systems, with a particular focus on hardware
- Proficiency in analyzing hardware and software components, protocols, and data formats
- Strong knowledge of embedded reverse engineering techniques
- Familiarity with drone product development, releases, and hobbyist communities
- Ability to research capabilities and features of new systems worldwide
- Excellent documentation skills for producing and maintaining internal documentation of system features and interfaces
- Experience working in a small team environment, utilizing version control systems, issue trackers, and messaging tools
- 7+ years of experience in reverse-engineering hardware and software systems
- Research capabilities and features of new systems worldwide
- Experience with fault injection attacks, including voltage, clock, and/or EMFI attacks
- Vulnerability Research, Fuzzing, Exploit Development
- Proficiency with IDA Pro, JTAG, GDB, and other debuggers
- Familiarity with ARM, PPC, MIPS, and other embedded architectures
- Knowledge of RTOS implementations
- Expertise in protocol analysis
- Experience in binary exploitation, cracking, etc.
- Proficiency with software-defined radio frameworks and instruments
- Knowledge of radio communication systems, modulation techniques, error-correction algorithms, etc.
- Familiarity with a range of embedded protocols, including USB, ethernet, I2C, SPI, CAN, etc.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.