This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role in London is to ensure the smooth functioning of the DICE app for millions of fans by implementing quality processes and practices. This includes collaborating with product and engineering teams, executing test-related activities, and creating and maintaining automated tests using Ruby, Cucumber, and Selenium WebDriver. The role also involves documenting and prioritizing bugs, promoting a culture of quality, and mentoring other QA Engineers. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in both manual and automated testing, expertise in testing web applications, and knowledge of CI/CD tools and bug-tracking tools.
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to clarify requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Planning, coordinating and executing test-related activities.
- Splitting your time between manual testing and writing automated tests.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests using Ruby, Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Documenting and prioritising bugs, and working with the team to resolve issues.
- Communicating with stakeholders to better understand business and technical priorities.
- Promoting a culture of quality across the organisation.
- Mentoring other QA Engineers on test automation skills.
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing within a fast-paced agile environment
- Expertise in testing web applications and implementing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience working with Ruby or another programming language
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Drone CI and Travis
- An understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with bug-tracking tools such as Jira
- Previous experience working with TestRail or another test management tool is a plus
- Experience with Cucumber/Gherkin is a plus
- Experience with mobile testing is a plus
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Monthly DICE credits
- Private health insurance with Vitality with tons of perks
- Workplace pension with Penfold
- Coaching and CBT sessions
- Summer workation
- Generous parental package
- Hybrid work policy of three days in the office and two days from anywhere
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.