This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
MNTN is seeking a highly motivated and talented Sr. Product Manager to join their Product Team and lead the development of their Platform Management initiatives for their Performance TV advertising platform. The role involves analyzing large data sets, defining requirements, and overseeing the development of internal and external Admin Tools that support clients' needs. The Sr. Product Manager will collaborate with various teams to present the vision and value of the Platform Management, act as a liaison between departments, and manage product relationships with integration partners. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience in product management in AdTech or ESPs in a BtoB or BtoC "Web Application" environment.
- Define and oversee the development of user-facing and internal Platform Management solutions for clients and teams by analyzing large data sets and wireframing possible solutions and reporting features for end-users.
- Collaborate with different teams daily to present the vision, value, and benefit of the Platform Management, using agile methodology.
- Act as the liaison between various departments and be the "go-to" for all Platform Management you own.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all Platform Management and releases.
- Manage product relationship with potential and existing Platform Management integration partners.
- Manage segment data on MNTN user base and track platform usage and trends.
- 5+ years of experience in product management in AdTech or ESPs in a BtoB or BtoC "Web Application" environment
- Proven track record of managing the development and launch of Platform Management solutions for clients and teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze large data sets
- Experience in wireframing possible solutions and reporting features for end-users
- Knowledge of agile methodology and ability to collaborate with different teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present the vision, value, and benefit of Platform Management
- Ability to act as a liaison between various departments and be the "go-to" for all Platform Management
- Experience in managing product relationships with integration partners
- Proficiency in managing segment data and tracking platform usage and trends
- 100% remote work
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development