This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join our team at MNTN. As a QAE, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and building test suites and test automation to ensure the quality of our advertising systems. You will collaborate with various teams to understand customer requirements and work towards exceeding commitments. Additionally, you will drive our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies and report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks. This role requires experience in test automation, quality requirements, and designing performance and scale test suites.
- Drive the strategy for automation tools or scripts to improve product and engineering health.
- Deliver test plans based on Product Excellence/test strategies. Own test plan reviews with engineers and other stakeholders across functions.
- Guide the test framework, test preconditions, and other test control and reporting functions to enable others to test functionality.
- Own opportunities and manage efforts to improve existing test infrastructure or create new test infrastructure to increase efficiency and productivity in test case development, scheduling, or deployment.
- Participate in product design review with product managers, software engineers, and other stakeholders to contribute to product design, testability, and implementation.
- 5 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed & dynamic organization
- 4 years of experience in Software development, coding, developing test automation using Python, or Java or C#
- 100% remote work
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.