This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Content Developer at Snorkel AI, your main responsibility will be to create and launch data science enablement content for the Snorkel Flow platform. You will work closely with a team of researchers and machine learning engineers to empower users from diverse organizations to effectively use the platform. This will involve developing guides, tutorials, training materials, and learning content aimed at data scientists or similar audiences. Additionally, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and solution engineers to design immersive learning experiences for Snorkel's data science and machine learning training initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, engineering, statistics, computer science, or a related field (or strong interest in data science or machine learning)
- Minimum three years experience designing and developing training, documentation, or consulting materials for technical audiences
- In-depth understanding of common Machine Learning algorithms
- Proficiency in project management to collaborate efficiently with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with content publishing tools, preferably Zendesk Guide
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for Snorkelers and their families
- Yearly wellness stipend
- 401k program for future planning
- Parental leave program with up to 20 weeks of paid time off
- Workstation setup allowance
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Commitment to building a diverse team
- Prohibition of discrimination and harassment based on various characteristics
- Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities during the application process and employment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.