This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Snorkel AI is seeking a Machine Learning Solutions Engineer to join their fast-growing GTM team. In this role, you will serve as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing customers, providing value-based evaluation scenarios and technical expertise on the Snorkel Flow Platform. You will collaborate with the co-founding team, sales team, product team, and ML Engineering team to continue building Snorkel Flow into the leading platform for data-first AI. This position requires 2+ years of experience in customer-facing technical roles and expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in customer facing technical roles (can include sales at a B2B software company or DS/ML consulting)
- Expertise in modern machine learning frameworks and technologies (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, transformers)
- Knowledge of industry standard technologies in the Data Science and Machine Learning space
- Fluency with scripting in Python
- Hands-on experience building and implementing machine learning or AI models
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that machine learning solutions deliver successfully on business outcomes
- Outstanding presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Ability to connect a customer's specific business problems to Snorkel’s differentiated platform and unique approach to ML development.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for Snorkelers and their families
- Yearly wellness stipend
- 401k program for future planning
- Parental leave program with up to 20 weeks of paid time off
- Workstation setup allowance
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Commitment to building a diverse team
- Prohibition of discrimination and harassment based on various characteristics
- Reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities during the application process and employment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.