This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hiya is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team. The role involves building and maintaining financial models, analyzing variances, and providing key insights to drive business decisions. The ideal candidate should have expertise in Excel modeling, strong analytical skills, and the ability to handle complex projects. They should also possess a process-oriented mindset and be able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels. The person in this role must embody Hiya's key values and have experience in finance planning and analysis.
- Build and maintain financial models for monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Sustain and enhance SaaS financial models and metrics.
- Analyze variances between actuals and forecasts and use insights to drive action.
- Communicate complex financial issues clearly and concisely.
- Develop financial and operational reporting capabilities for executive leadership.
- Support various departments with ad hoc projects.
- Collaborate with Accounting and Business Operations teams.
- Lead and execute projects to scale FP&A processes.
- Possess expert Excel modeling and analytical skills.
- Take ownership of complex projects and manage competing priorities.
- Translate complex financial analysis into meaningful communications.
- Drive automation and efficiencies in processes.
- Build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Be a team player and willing to assist where needed.
- Embody Hiya's key values.
- Have experience in Finance planning and Analysis and/or Public Accounting.
- Have a strong background in the technology industry, specifically SaaS.
- Familiarity with FP&A systems and tools is a plus.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Expert Excel modeling & analytical skills
- Ability to dive-deep and take complete ownership of complex projects and handle competing priorities
- Ability to parse complex financial analysis into meaningful communications for business leaders
- Process-oriented mindset with experience driving automation/efficiencies
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- A team player who is willing to get their hands dirty and help where needed
- Spreadsheet virtuoso
- Extensive experience in Finance planning and Analysis and/or experience in Public Accounting
- Strong background in the technology industry, specifically SaaS, or other quantitative heavy fields
- Experience with FP&A systems and tools (e.g. Netsuite, Salesforce) is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field or equivalent years of experience
- Equity compensation
- 401K program with 3% match through Fidelity Investments
- Self managed vacation plan
- 15 Paid holidays including Recharge Days
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision for the employee and 50% coverage for dependents
- Flexible spending, health savings accounts and Pretax dependent day care savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Accident insurance options
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability coverage (in qualifying states)
- Donation Matching for a charity of your choice (up to $1,000/ year)
- $1,000/year reimbursement in Professional Development funds
This is some text inside of a div block.