This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Vue Storefront is a global technology startup that develops software for retailers to create fast and modern online storefronts. They are looking for a DevOps professional with experience in Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, and Terraform to join their Cloud Team. The role involves developing the cloud strategy, building scalable solutions, supporting infrastructure configuration, and implementing DevOps methodology. The ideal candidate should have hands-on DevOps experience, strong Kubernetes skills, and a programming background. Knowledge of high availability environments, automation tools, and fluent English are also required.
- Developing GCP cloud strategy in an early phase of the project.
- Building out scalable solutions for high-performing customers.
- Working closely with developers to support infrastructure configuration and service launches.
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issues.
- Creating security procedures and standards for the company.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Creating fundamental elements of the solution like Monitoring and Alerting.
- Implementing and sharing widely DevOps methodology among the whole company.
- 4+ years of proven hands-on DevOps experience
- 3+ years of very strong Kubernetes skills
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform
- 1-3+ years of strong experience with Google Cloud Platform
- 2-4 years of general development experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with containerization (Docker)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with high-traffic infrastructures and monitoring tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments
- Knowledge of automation and Configuration Management tools
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Budget and tools for skills growth
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events
- Flat organizational structure with no barriers in communication
- Medicover medical care package
- Access to a pool of courses
- Time to time workation
- Working from wherever you want
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.