This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is with DotCom Therapy, a company that provides pediatric teletherapy services. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for actively seeking out new business opportunities and building relationships with potential customers. Your main tasks will include qualifying and nurturing sales leads, educating potential customers on the value of using DotCom Therapy, and managing client relationships. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field, at least 2 years of hands-on experience in achieving sales quotas, and a track record of successfully implementing solutions based on customer needs. The on-target earnings for this role are $55,000 - $65,000, with additional commission based on sales lead acquisition.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities by engaging and building relationships with potential customers both inbound and outbound
- Research, identify, and nurture inbound and outbound leads to boost customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Qualify and identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization
- Conduct outbound/inbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within the market
- Educate potential customers on the value and opportunity of using DotCom Therapy
- Suggest appropriate services to meet potential customers' unique needs
- Nurture client relationships and build long-term trusting relationships with prospective clients
- Proactively listen to market needs
- Provide timely and accurate administrative reporting on a consistent basis
- Set up meetings for prospective customers and account executives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience prospecting and achieving sales quotas
- A consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- On target earnings of $55,000 - $65,000
- Eligibility for a commission plan based on sales lead acquisition
- Equal opportunity workplace
- Equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees
- Reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
- Prohibition of discrimination and harassment of any type
- Protection of characteristics such as race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
No items found.
This is some text inside of a div block.