This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
OnSiteIQ is seeking an Enterprise Sales Lead for the US Northeast, US Mid-Atlantic, and Canadian markets. This role involves managing sales activities within the assigned region, targeting real estate developers, property owners, corporations, private equity funds, and lenders. The Sales Lead will drive awareness and promote the use of OnSiteIQ's construction site progress monitoring solution, representing the brand and closing deals. The position offers the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the business and requires a hybrid work arrangement with travel as needed.
- Lead revenue objectives for the assigned region and close deals to achieve an assigned Annual Contract Value (ACV) Quota.
- Connect with C-level executives, VPs of Construction/ Development, and Project Managers in an outbound sales motion.
- Assess revenue potential in assigned accounts and build and execute on account strategy and business plan.
- Work with Business Development Reps (BDRs) to tackle top-of-funnel leads as a team and improve Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) conversions.
- Drive top of funnel activity including cold calling with BDR team, managing targeted email campaigns, and attending industry events.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline within the region (3-5x of quota), including a smart balance of targets, prospects, and sales qualified leads.
- Work with local partners and sales channels to extend reach and drive the adoption of solutions.
- Take a consultative approach to prospect requirements and present the best possible solutions.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to articulate OnSiteIQ’s compelling value proposition.
- Create and manage account plans for top accounts.
- Develop and present ROI models to support the OnSiteIQ business case.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a highly-competitive and fast-growing industry.
- Own and fully manage responses to RFPs/RFIs, when applicable, and all other types of prospect communications.
- Leverage internal product management, operations, leadership, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline to sales management.
- Accurately document all activity in the Salesforce.com system.
- 7+ years of experience selling B2B SaaS products and knowledge of SaaS metrics and SaaS sales cycles
- 2+ years in an enterprise SaaS sales role consistently closing $250K+ annual contract value (ACV) deals
- Experience selling a first-to-market product where many times you need to find ways to uncover pain points with customers seemingly comfortable with the status quo
- Mastered value selling vs. selling only features/functions
- Leadership skills to motivate a multi-functional team behind a common goal
- Aptitude towards data decision making and KPI tracking
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where the playbook is being created
- A measured balance of patience and persistence in a sales cycle
- Ability to work in partnership with cross-functional teams when required
- Proven "hunter" track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier
- Classical sales training in one or more value-based sales methodologies
- Lucrative comp plan with quarterly bonuses and trip incentives
- 50/50 base/variable comp structure
- Competitive equity packages for qualified candidates
- Unlimited PTO
- Working with innovative and transformative construction technology
- Growth opportunities for consistent, high performers
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
This is some text inside of a div block.