This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Unite Us is seeking an experienced Proposal Writer to support the Network Development team in writing persuasive proposal narratives for government and commercial opportunities. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in successfully preparing proposal responses for public and private sector business opportunities. They should be able to work well under pressure, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, and possess strong organizational skills. The Proposal Writer will collaborate with various teams to develop Unite Us' strategic message, analyze RFXs, gather information, and ensure proposals are complete and aligned with the company's branding standards.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Writing, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in government/commercial proposal writing, preferably in a Proposal department
- Demonstrated success in responding to public sector RFPs and grants
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, understand, and execute complex instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe
- Remote position
- U.S. based only
- Competitive salary range of $62-68k
- Equal opportunity employer
- Embraces and encourages diversity and inclusion
- Accommodation for applicants with disabilities available upon request
This is some text inside of a div block.