This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
OpenPhone is seeking a Commercial Account Executive/Product Specialist to join their team. The role involves becoming a product expert and assisting small businesses and startups with their communication challenges. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for prospects and customers, qualifying leads and conducting demos. They will also provide feedback and support on sales projects, while documenting processes and finding ways to scale workflows. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of sales experience in a SaaS company and be familiar with remote sales tools.
- Be the first point of contact for prospects and customers evaluating OpenPhone.
- Quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads (trial signups, demo requests, incoming chat) via phone, email, SMS, etc.
- Become a product expert (and power user) of OpenPhone and its value proposition.
- Set up and host both 1-1 and 1-many demos walking customers through the product and answering any questions.
- Come up with additional creative ways to deliver a best-in-class buying experience.
- Document findings and feedback in the appropriate tools, while sharing experience with the broader company.
- Provide support on additional sales projects as needed.
- Document processes and find more efficient ways to scale workflows.
- 2+ years of sales experience working for a SaaS company directly closing/assisting a full sales cycle
- Familiarity with utilizing remote sales tools such as Zoom, Gong, Salesforce, Outreach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to become a product expert and power user of OpenPhone
- Experience setting up and hosting demos for customers
- Ability to provide support on additional sales projects as needed
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to find more efficient ways to scale workflows
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
- Fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Fully remote work setup
- Strong company culture and values
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact
- Exceptional customer experience focus
- Backed by reputable venture firms
- Rated as the #1 VoIP Provider on G2
- Opportunity to work with a high-growth startup
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance