This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Cybereason is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their XDR team. The role involves driving the success and growth of their solutions, ensuring they meet customer needs and align with business objectives. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including defining the product's security vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. This is an opportunity for someone passionate about customers and focused on product and service outcomes, with a strong technical background and market understanding.
- 3+ years of experience in a product team
- Previous experience as a product manager with at least 4 years in the software industry
- Experience and deep understanding of cybersecurity
- Proven technical skills, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Technical experience in software development as part of an R&D team (Advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (mainly in English)
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Flexibility around travel and timezone
- Flexible remote working model
- Access to sales tools, people, and processes designed to make you successful
- New hire stock equity
- Diverse and inclusive workplace culture