This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This internship opportunity with Allied Global Marketing offers a chance to develop project management skills, support marketing and influencer campaigns, and work with well-known entertainment clients and brands. The focus of the internship is on assisting the marketing and digital/influencer team, conducting research for marketing ideas with a particular emphasis on African American efforts, researching cultural events and influencers, and providing administrative support. The internship is remote but prioritizes candidates in the Miami, FL area for hands-on experience with events.
- Assist marketing and digital/influencer team
- Compile research for marketing ideas mainly focusing on AA efforts
- Research cultural events, vendors, social media influencers, and WOM groups pertaining to clients' needs
- Recap events and mailers
- Cover events, red carpets, activations, screenings, etc.
- Organize/manage important documents
- Maintain/update working client docs and vendor lists
- Provide administrative support such as expenses, reports, and data entry
- Outgoing personality
- Fun attitude
- Ability to assist marketing and digital/influencer team
- Proficiency in compiling research for marketing ideas, with a focus on AA efforts
- Knowledge of cultural events, vendors, social media influencers, and WOM groups relevant to clients' needs
- Ability to recap events and mailers
- Experience covering events, red carpets, activations, screenings, etc.
- Strong organizational skills for managing important documents
- Proficiency in maintaining and updating working client docs and vendor lists
- Ability to provide administrative support, including expenses, reports, and data entry
- Occasional nights and weekends for event coverage are compensated
- Opportunity to gain academic credit
- Opportunity to work in the entertainment and film industry
- Remote work location
- Possibility of attending events, red carpets, activations, screenings, etc.
- Opportunity to compile research for marketing ideas
- Opportunity to research cultural events, vendors, social media influencers, and WOM groups
- Opportunity to recap events and mailers
- Opportunity to organize and manage important documents
- Opportunity to maintain and update client docs and vendor lists
- Administrative support provided for expenses, reports, and data entry