This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Lead DevOps Engineer, you will play a central role in building and redesigning scalable software solutions for our clients. Your responsibilities will include designing, testing, and debugging cloud applications and deployment automation to support our client's development teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that we follow DevOps best practices, such as infrastructure as code and security as code, throughout the software development lifecycle. Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, this is a remote role that offers the opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of full-time experience in DevOps, systems administration, or application development supporting applications in a production environment
- 3+ years of experience leading DevOps and platform initiatives within an engineering team actively shipping applications to a production environment
- Proficiency in AWS, Mongo and Postgres databases
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools such as Pulumi, Terraform, Node.js
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools such as GitHub Actions and CircleCI
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care including Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for each Employee
- Mental Health support through TalkSpace
- 401K (no employer match)
- Paid Family Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.