This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role involves preparing bill placement processes, submitting invoices to customers, issuing receipts and tax invoices, and monitoring cash collection from clients. The candidate will also be responsible for updating cash forecasts, filing invoices and vouchers, and ensuring compliance with withholding tax requirements. A high school diploma or associate's/bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred for this position.
- Preparing Bill Placement process and submitting invoices to customers
- Issuing Receipt/Tax invoice and following up Withholding Tax Certificate from Customers
- Monitoring and following up cash collection from clients as credit term
- Daily updating Cash forecast vs Actual cash collection (cheque clearing /Fund transfer)
- Filing Invoices, Receipt/Tax Invoice, Received Voucher and WHT by Month
- High school diploma or Associate's/Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus (New graduates are welcome)
- High school diploma or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus (New graduates are welcome)
- Good knowledge of Finance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving and can-do attitude
This is some text inside of a div block.