This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Family Office Advisory Analyst at ICONIQ Capital is to be a critical member of the relationship management team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients. The role involves managing operations for client relationships, serving as a point of contact for client service needs, and developing a thorough understanding of clients' expectations to ensure tailored execution. The Family Office Advisory Analyst is also responsible for driving high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, maintaining relationships with key client intermediaries, and assisting with wealth transfer strategies and philanthropic initiatives.
- Manage operations for client relationships and/or support Family Office Specialists, Relationship Managers, or Associate on certain large client relationships.
- Serve as a point of contact for day-to-day client service needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned clients’ expectations and preferences in order to serve as a knowledgeable client advocate and ensure tailored execution.
- Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues, and proactive problem solving.
- Help maintain trusted relationships with key client intermediaries such as estate managers, chiefs of staff, and executive assistants.
- Work with legal counsel and tax advisers to implement wealth transfer strategies, tax planning, asset protection solutions, and philanthropic initiatives.
- Execute and manage the new client onboarding process and account transfers.
- Perform investment operations, bill pay, and lifestyle services for assigned clients with a focus on high-touch, seamless service.
- Help maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firmwide initiatives.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of relevant industry experience (Family office, wealth management, or other experience working with high net worth families is preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm, and a strong aptitude for learning
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to exceed clients' expectations
- Salary range of $90,000 - $105,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- Wellness stipend
- Personal education allowance
- Commuter benefits program