This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that it is an opportunity to join the Client Treasury and Reporting Team at ICONIQ Capital as an Analyst. The role involves providing bill pay services to family office clients and requires performing cashiering tasks, tracking payments and expenditures, understanding client expectations, and assisting with financial policy and procedures. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or a similar technical business degree, at least 2 years of accounting experience with a focus on accounts payable, and strong organizational and communication skills. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Perform cashiering tasks such as bill pay, wires, checks, and other transfers for large family office clients in an organized and timely manner.
- Track and manage all related payments and expenditures, including invoices, statements, and investment activity.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned client's expectations and preferences to ensure tailored execution.
- Collaborate with team members to establish and maintain financial policies and procedures, including sharing and maintaining best practices.
- Provide organized and accurate analysis on an ad-hoc basis for urgent requests.
- Provide back-up support for Client Treasury and Reporting Analysts/Sr. Analysts by performing cashiering/bill pay for other Family Office clients.
- Coordinate with client team and vendors to resolve account issues as needed.
- Manage, coordinate, and assist with Client Treasury and Reporting special projects.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar technical business degree
- 2+ years of accounting experience with a focus on accounts payable
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Critical thinker with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as an enthusiasm for learning
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Bill.com experience is a plus
- Competitive salary range of $90,000 - $100,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- Wellness stipend
- Personal education allowance
- Commuter benefits program