This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is part of the Technology leadership team at Attest, a consumer research SaaS platform. As a member of the team, your focus will be on building and refining the Platform vision alongside the Platform Engineers. You will support the implementation and delivery of this vision, increase platform efficiency, ensure high-quality platform change processes, and optimize platform spend. The ideal candidate has experience as an Engineering Manager or Engineering Lead, expertise in high availability infrastructure and automation, and a focus on scalability and security standards.
- Be part of the Technology leadership team, building and refining a Platform vision alongside our team of Platform Engineers.
- Support the Platform Engineers to implement and deliver the vision through planning, unblocking and coaching, alongside building exciting growth plans for the team.
- Increase the efficiency of the platform, so we can release fast, more often and with high confidence.
- Ensure we have a high quality process around platform change ensuring suitability for now and for the future.
- Enable us to get good value from our platform spend (AWS fees etc) and ensure we are fully utilizing systems.
- Worked as an Engineering Manager or Engineering Lead in the past and are passionate about developing careers for gifted engineers.
- Experience with high availability infrastructure, you enjoy building infrastructure as code and have continued to stay hands on as your career has progressed.
- Present simple solutions, ensuring that assumptions are correct, before starting to problem solve.
- Focus on scalability whilst building complex systems and you will always automate before doing something twice.
- Have a view to getting a good return for spend on PaaS, IaaS and SaaS.
- Care about DevX.
- Have experience with security standards such as ISO27001.
- Auto-enrolled to group pension plan
- Support with remote and flexible working
- £300 to set up home office
- Career growth and development budget of £20 per month
- £40 a month wellness allowance for physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling
- 2 paid days per month to give back to the community or support favorite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Choice of equipment and access to great tools
- Open, inclusive, and supportive team
- In-person and remote working balance
- Permanent office location for team gatherings
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Encouragement for individuals who meet some criteria to still apply
- Adjustments to the hiring process for demonstrating strengths and capabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.