This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Help build the next-generation of Attest frontend architecture
- Collaborate with the team to identify and create best-in-class products
- Design and implement efficient architecture for handling data at scale
- Explore innovative solutions to complex problems and become an expert in complex domains
- Build high-quality applications adhering to modern web standards
- Collaborate with fellow frontend engineers to improve work processes and code standards
- Deliver features regularly and balance pace vs perfection
- Participate in squad rituals such as planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Have a strong understanding of standards and APIs for ECMAScript, HTML, CSS, Accessibility, Security, Protocols, Internationalisation, Audio and Video, Graphics, Privacy, etc.
- Experience working with modern development tools such as Vite, Webpack, Jest, Percy, Storybook, Cypress, Prettier, ESlint, etc.
- Expertise in developing, testing, and debugging complex systems
- Collaborative, self-motivated, creative, entrepreneurial, and thoughtful team player
- Enjoy solving complex data and architecture problems efficiently
- Confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, adaptable to different audiences and contexts.
- Competitive salary that recognizes experience and potential
- EMI share options in the company for all Attesters
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year, increasing with years of service
- Additional 2 days off around the festive season
- Auto-enrollment in group pension plan
- Support for remote and flexible working, including £300 to set up home office
- Career growth and development budget of £20 per month
- £40 per month wellness allowance for physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counseling
- 10% time to give back to the community or support favorite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Choice of equipment and access to great tools
- Open, inclusive, and supportive team environment
- In-person and remote working balance with emphasis on team meetings and flexibility
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Encouragement for individuals who meet some, but not all criteria to still apply
- Adjustments to the hiring process to help demonstrate strengths and capabilities.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.