This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform that empowers brands to conduct high-quality research and stay connected with consumers. As part of the Technology leadership team, the focus of this role is to refine the Platform vision and support the implementation of that vision through planning, coaching, and unblocking. The goal is to increase the efficiency of the platform, ensure high-quality processes for platform changes, and optimize platform spend. The ideal candidate should have experience as an Engineering Manager or Engineering Lead, be skilled in building infrastructure as code, and have a focus on scalability and automation.
- Be part of the Technology leadership team, building and refining a Platform vision alongside our team of Platform Engineers.
- Support the Platform Engineers to implement and deliver the vision through planning, unblocking and coaching, alongside building exciting growth plans for the team.
- Increase the efficiency of the platform, so we can release fast, more often and with high confidence.
- Ensure we have a high quality process around platform change ensuring suitability for now and for the future.
- Enable us to get good value from our platform spend (AWS fees etc) and ensure we are fully utilizing systems.
- Auto-enrolled to group pension plan
- Support with remote and flexible working
- £300 to set up home office
- Career growth and development budget of £20 per month
- £40 a month wellness allowance for physical and mental wellbeing
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling
- 2 paid days per month to give back to the community or support favorite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Choice of equipment and access to great tools
- Open, inclusive, and supportive team environment
- In-person and remote working balance
- Permanent office location for team meetings
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Encouragement for individuals who meet some criteria to still apply
- Adjustments to the hiring process for demonstrating strengths and capabilities.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.